Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
Zero Escape: The Nonary Games is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Zero Escape: The Nonary Games from your PCSpike Chunsoft Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Zero Escape The Nonary Games folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Zero Escape: The Nonary Games. DXSETUP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Zero Escape: The Nonary Games. They take 146.50 MB (153613560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launcher.exe (875.50 KB)
- ze1.exe (1.88 MB)
- ze2.exe (5.83 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (136.67 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
Zero Escape: The Nonary Games is an application by the software company Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Zero Escape: The Nonary Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Zero Escape: The Nonary Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zero Escape: The Nonary Games or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zero Escape: The Nonary Games". If it exists on your system the Zero Escape: The Nonary Games application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Zero Escape: The Nonary Games in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zero Escape: The Nonary Games.
8. After removing Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Zero Escape: The Nonary Games that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zero Escape: The Nonary Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Zero Escape: The Nonary Games by Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Zero Escape: The Nonary Games by Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Zero Escape: The Nonary Games in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 21:37:55.023