Zentimo xStorage Manager
This web page is about Zentimo xStorage Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Zentimo xStorage Manager from your systemCrystal Rich Ltd.
. More information on Crystal Rich Ltd. can be found here
. Zentimo xStorage Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zentimo directory, regulated by the user's decision. Zentimo xStorage Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zentimo\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Zentimo.exe and it has a size of 6.49 MB (6807408 bytes).
Zentimo xStorage Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.20 MB (9648195
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (79.99 KB)
- usr.exe (1.01 MB)
- Zentimo.exe (6.49 MB)
- ZentimoService.exe (1.62 MB)
For more Zentimo xStorage Manager versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Zentimo xStorage Manager we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Zentimo xStorage Manager
Zentimo xStorage Manager is a program marketed by the software company Crystal Rich Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Zentimo xStorage Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Zentimo xStorage Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Zentimo xStorage Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zentimo xStorage Manager". The Zentimo xStorage Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Zentimo xStorage Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Zentimo xStorage Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zentimo xStorage Manager.
8. After uninstalling Zentimo xStorage Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zentimo xStorage Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zentimo xStorage Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zentimo xStorage Manager by Crystal Rich Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Zentimo xStorage Manager by Crystal Rich Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zentimo xStorage Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 12:01:51.317