Zentimo xStorage Manager
This web page is about Zentimo xStorage Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Zentimo xStorage Manager from your systemCrystal Rich Ltd.
. More information on Crystal Rich Ltd. can be found here
. Zentimo xStorage Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zentimo directory, regulated by the user's decision. Zentimo xStorage Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zentimo\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Zentimo.exe and it has a size of 6.49 MB (6807408 bytes).
Zentimo xStorage Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.20 MB (9648195
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (79.99 KB)
- usr.exe (1.01 MB)
- Zentimo.exe (6.49 MB)
- ZentimoService.exe (1.62 MB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Zentimo xStorage Manager
Zentimo xStorage Manager is an application marketed by Crystal Rich Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Zentimo xStorage Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Zentimo xStorage Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Zentimo xStorage Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zentimo xStorage Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Zentimo xStorage Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Zentimo xStorage Manager in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Zentimo xStorage Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zentimo xStorage Manager.
8. After removing Zentimo xStorage Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Zentimo xStorage Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zentimo xStorage Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Zentimo xStorage Manager by Crystal Rich Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Zentimo xStorage Manager by Crystal Rich Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Zentimo xStorage Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 12:01:51.317