Zentimo PRO 2.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Zentimo PRO 2.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Zentimo PRO 2.0 from your computerZentimo.com
. You can find out more on Zentimo.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://zentimo.com
to get more info about Zentimo PRO 2.0 on Zentimo.com's website. Zentimo PRO 2.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zentimo folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Zentimo PRO 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Zentimo\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.70 MB (7024736 bytes) on disk and is called Zentimo.exe.
Zentimo PRO 2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 10.17 MB (10659777
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (723.16 KB)
- usr.exe (1.06 MB)
- Zentimo.exe (6.70 MB)
- ZentimoService.exe (1.70 MB)
This data is about Zentimo PRO 2.0 version 2.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Zentimo PRO 2.0:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Zentimo PRO 2.0:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Tools (x86)_Zentimo_History_txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Tools (x86)_Zentimo_Readme_txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Tools (x86)_Zentimo_Zentimo_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Tools (x86)_Zentimo_Zentimo_url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Zentimo.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\zentimo.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\zentimo.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Zentimo PRO_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Tools (x86)\Zentimo\Zentimo.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Tools (x86)\Zentimo\Zentimo.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3431225812-2849503978-2800006387-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Tools (x86)\Zentimo\Zentimo.exe
Zentimo PRO 2.0 is an application released by the software company Zentimo.com. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Zentimo PRO 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Zentimo PRO 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Zentimo PRO 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zentimo PRO 2.0". If it exists on your system the Zentimo PRO 2.0 program will be found automatically. When you click Zentimo PRO 2.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Zentimo PRO 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zentimo PRO 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://zentimo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zentimo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zentimo PRO 2.0.
8. After removing Zentimo PRO 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zentimo PRO 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zentimo PRO 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zentimo PRO 2.0 by Zentimo.com from your computer, we are not saying that Zentimo PRO 2.0 by Zentimo.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zentimo PRO 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 15:57:28.203