Zentimo 22.214.171.1247 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Zentimo 126.96.36.1997 from your PCl-rePack®
. Further information on l-rePack® can be found here
. Click on http://zentimo.com/
to get more information about Zentimo 188.8.131.527 on l-rePack®'s website. Zentimo 184.108.40.2067 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Zentimo directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Zentimo 220.127.116.117 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Zentimo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Zentimo.exe and its approximative size is 5.88 MB (6164992 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Zentimo 18.104.22.1687. They occupy 8.77 MB (9200740
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (909.49 KB)
- usr.exe (1,016.80 KB)
- Zentimo.exe (5.88 MB)
- ZentimoService.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1247
of Zentimo 126.96.36.1997.
Zentimo 188.8.131.527 is an application released by the software company l-rePack®. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Zentimo 184.108.40.2067 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Zentimo 220.127.116.117 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Zentimo 18.104.22.1687 or simply click the Search field and type in "Zentimo 22.214.171.1247". If it exists on your system the Zentimo 126.96.36.1997 program will be found automatically. After you select Zentimo 188.8.131.527 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Zentimo 184.108.40.2067, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zentimo 220.127.116.117:
- The web site of the program is: http://zentimo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zentimo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zentimo 18.104.22.1687.
8. After removing Zentimo 22.214.171.1247, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Zentimo 126.96.36.1997 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zentimo 188.8.131.527 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Zentimo 184.108.40.2067 by l-rePack® from your PC, we are not saying that Zentimo 220.127.116.117 by l-rePack® is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zentimo 18.104.22.1687 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 09:12:07.710