This web page is about Zenith for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Zenith from your PCInfinigon
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Infinigon. Click on http://www.zeniththegame.com
to get more data about Zenith on Infinigon's website. Zenith is frequently installed in the C:\Pc\Steam\steamapps\common\Zenith directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Zenith by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.73 MB (2858272 bytes) on disk and is titled Steam.exe.
Zenith is composed of the following executables which take 48.10 MB (50434224
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.73 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.81 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- knightspp.exe (11.09 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Zenith is an application released by the software company Infinigon. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Zenith is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Zenith with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zenith or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zenith". The Zenith application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Zenith in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Zenith, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zenith:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zeniththegame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zenith.
8. After removing Zenith, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Zenith that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zenith using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Zenith by Infinigon from your computer, nor are we saying that Zenith by Infinigon is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zenith supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 19:57:25.307