ZenApp version 0.1.6
ZenApp version 0.1.6 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ZenApp version 0.1.6 from your computerZengram
. More info about Zengram can be read here
. Click on http://zengram.ru
to get more data about ZenApp version 0.1.6 on Zengram's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenApp folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ZenApp version 0.1.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenApp\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 54.78 MB (57443328 bytes) on disk and is labeled ZenApp.exe.
ZenApp version 0.1.6 contains of the executables below. They take 55.93 MB (58645713
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- ZenApp.exe (54.78 MB)
The current page applies to ZenApp version 0.1.6 version 0.1.6
ZenApp version 0.1.6 is a program by the software company Zengram. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove ZenApp version 0.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ZenApp version 0.1.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ZenApp version 0.1.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZenApp version 0.1.6". The ZenApp version 0.1.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ZenApp version 0.1.6 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ZenApp version 0.1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZenApp version 0.1.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://zengram.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenApp\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ZenApp version 0.1.6.
8. After uninstalling ZenApp version 0.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ZenApp version 0.1.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZenApp version 0.1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ZenApp version 0.1.6 by Zengram from your PC, nor are we saying that ZenApp version 0.1.6 by Zengram is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZenApp version 0.1.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 18:21:27.217