Zen PC is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Zen PC from your PCZen PC
. More information on Zen PC can be seen here
. Further information about Zen PC can be found at http://www.zenpctools.com
. Zen PC is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zen PC folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Zen PC is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zen PC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called ZenConsole.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1235968 bytes).
Zen PC is composed of the following executables which take 2.42 MB (2536151
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- ZenConsole.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about Zen PC version 22.214.171.124
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Zen PC's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zen PC
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zen PC\qpzmwot.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zen PC\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zen PC\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zen PC\ZenConsole.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zen PC\ZenPC.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zen PC\ZenPC.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\CallBanner.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\Languages\Danish.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\Languages\Dutch.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\Languages\English.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\Languages\EnglishPC.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\Languages\French.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\Languages\German.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\Languages\Italian.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\Languages\Norwegian.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\Languages\Parameters.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\Languages\Portuguese.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\Languages\Spanish.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\Languages\Swedish.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\Languages\tmpLang.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Zen PC\Languages\tmpParam.json
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zen PC
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Zen PC\ZenPC.exe
Zen PC is a program marketed by the software company Zen PC. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Zen PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Zen PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Zen PC or simply click the Search field and type in "Zen PC". If it exists on your system the Zen PC app will be found automatically. When you select Zen PC in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Zen PC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zen PC:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zenpctools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zen PC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zen PC.
8. After removing Zen PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Zen PC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Zen PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Zen PC by Zen PC from your PC, we are not saying that Zen PC by Zen PC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zen PC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 14:17:35.430