Zello 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Zello 22.214.171.124 from your systemZello Inc
. You can find out more on Zello Inc or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Zello 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://zello.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Zello folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Zello 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files\Zello\Uninstall.exe. Zello.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.80 MB (7131280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Zello 184.108.40.206. They take about 6.94 MB (7278371
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (143.64 KB)
- Zello.exe (6.80 MB)
The current page applies to Zello 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Zello 22.214.171.124 is an application by the software company Zello Inc. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Zello 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Zello 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Zello 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zello 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Zello 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. When you click Zello 22.214.171.124 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Zello 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zello 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://zello.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zello\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zello 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Zello 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zello 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zello 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Zello 126.96.36.199 by Zello Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Zello 188.8.131.52 by Zello Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zello 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 05:20:08.630