Zello 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Zello 188.8.131.52 from your systemZello Inc
. You can find out more on Zello Inc or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Zello 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://zello.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Zello folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Zello 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\Zello\Uninstall.exe. Zello.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.80 MB (7131280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Zello 18.104.22.168. They take about 6.94 MB (7278371
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (143.64 KB)
- Zello.exe (6.80 MB)
The current page applies to Zello 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Zello 188.8.131.52 is an application by the software company Zello Inc. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Zello 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Zello 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Zello 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zello 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Zello 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. After you select Zello 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Zello 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zello 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://zello.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zello\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zello 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Zello 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zello 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zello 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Zello 184.108.40.206 by Zello Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Zello 220.127.116.11 by Zello Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zello 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 05:20:08.630