Zello 126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Zello 188.8.131.52 from your computerZello Inc
. Open here
where you can read more on Zello Inc. Click on http://zello.com
to get more info about Zello 184.108.40.206 on Zello Inc's website. Zello 220.127.116.11 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zello directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Zello 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zello\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Zello.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.05 MB (4250112 bytes) on disk.
Zello 22.214.171.124 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.19 MB (4391794
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (138.36 KB)
- Zello.exe (4.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Zello 188.8.131.52.
Zello 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by the software company Zello Inc. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Zello 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Zello 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Zello 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zello 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Zello 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. After you click Zello 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Zello 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zello 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://zello.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zello\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zello 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Zello 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zello 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zello 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zello 220.127.116.11 by Zello Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Zello 18.104.22.168 by Zello Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zello 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:31:34.267