Zello 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Zello 22.214.171.124 from your computerZello Inc
. Open here
where you can read more on Zello Inc. Click on http://zello.com
to get more info about Zello 126.96.36.199 on Zello Inc's website. Zello 188.8.131.52 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zello directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Zello 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zello\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Zello.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.05 MB (4250112 bytes) on disk.
Zello 220.127.116.11 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.19 MB (4391794
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (138.36 KB)
- Zello.exe (4.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Zello 22.214.171.124.
Zello 126.96.36.199 is a program offered by the software company Zello Inc. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Zello 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Zello 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Zello 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zello 18.104.22.168". The Zello 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. After you click Zello 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Zello 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zello 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://zello.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zello\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zello 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Zello 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zello 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zello 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zello 188.8.131.52 by Zello Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Zello 184.108.40.206 by Zello Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zello 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:31:34.267