Zello 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Zello 126.96.36.199 from your computerZello Inc
. You can read more on Zello Inc or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Zello 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://zello.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Zello folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Zello 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Zello\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.73 MB (2860032 bytes) on disk and is called Zello.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Zello 220.127.116.11. They take 2.85 MB (2988199
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (125.16 KB)
- Zello.exe (2.73 MB)
This web page is about Zello 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Zello 126.96.36.199 is a program by the software company Zello Inc. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Zello 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Zello 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Zello 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zello 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the Zello 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Zello 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Zello 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zello 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://zello.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zello\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zello 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Zello 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zello 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zello 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Zello 188.8.131.52 by Zello Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Zello 184.108.40.206 by Zello Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Zello 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-13 21:50:31.197