Zello 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Zello 188.8.131.52 from your computerZello Inc
. You can read more on Zello Inc or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Zello 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://zello.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Zello folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Zello 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Zello\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.73 MB (2860032 bytes) on disk and is called Zello.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Zello 18.104.22.168. They take 2.85 MB (2988199
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (125.16 KB)
- Zello.exe (2.73 MB)
This web page is about Zello 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Zello 188.8.131.52 is a program by the software company Zello Inc. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Zello 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Zello 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Zello 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zello 22.214.171.124". The Zello 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. When you click Zello 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Zello 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zello 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://zello.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zello\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zello 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Zello 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zello 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zello 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Zello 184.108.40.206 by Zello Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Zello 220.127.116.11 by Zello Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Zello 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-13 21:50:31.197