ZelCore 3.7.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ZelCore 3.7.1 from your PCZel Technologies GmbH
. More information about Zel Technologies GmbH can be seen here
. Usually the ZelCore 3.7.1 program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\zelcore directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove ZelCore 3.7.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\zelcore\Uninstall ZelCore.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ZelCore.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 99.76 MB (104604032 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ZelCore 3.7.1. They take an average of 101.13 MB (106046144
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall ZelCore.exe (498.52 KB)
- ZelCore.exe (99.76 MB)
- elevate.exe (120.88 KB)
- clipboard_i686.exe (449.38 KB)
- clipboard_x86_64.exe (339.55 KB)
The current web page applies to ZelCore 3.7.1 version 3.7.1
ZelCore 3.7.1 is an application offered by Zel Technologies GmbH. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ZelCore 3.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ZelCore 3.7.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ZelCore 3.7.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZelCore 3.7.1". The ZelCore 3.7.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ZelCore 3.7.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ZelCore 3.7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ZelCore 3.7.1.
8. After uninstalling ZelCore 3.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ZelCore 3.7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZelCore 3.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ZelCore 3.7.1 by Zel Technologies GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that ZelCore 3.7.1 by Zel Technologies GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZelCore 3.7.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 13:59:49.263