Zedeo version 1.2.1
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Zedeo version 1.2.1 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Zedeo version 1.2.1 from your PCZedSoft
. More info about ZedSoft can be read here
. You can see more info on Zedeo version 1.2.1 at http://neo-net.fr/zedeo-telechargeur-de-video-streaming-replay/
. Usually the Zedeo version 1.2.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zedeo folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Zedeo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Zedeo version 1.2.1. The program's main executable file is called ZDO.exe and occupies 946.00 KB (968704 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Zedeo version 1.2.1. They occupy 63.16 MB (66224388
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- ZDO.exe (946.00 KB)
- curl.exe (2.31 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (24.55 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (27.03 MB)
- m3u8d.exe (841.00 KB)
- majyt.exe (840.00 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (467.55 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (5.55 MB)
- livestreamer.exe (7.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.1
of Zedeo version 1.2.1.
Zedeo version 1.2.1 is an application offered by the software company ZedSoft. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Zedeo version 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Zedeo version 1.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zedeo version 1.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zedeo version 1.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Zedeo version 1.2.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Zedeo version 1.2.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Zedeo version 1.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zedeo version 1.2.1:
- The software company is: http://neo-net.fr/zedeo-telechargeur-de-video-streaming-replay/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zedeo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zedeo version 1.2.1.
8. After uninstalling Zedeo version 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zedeo version 1.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Zedeo version 1.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zedeo version 1.2.1 by ZedSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Zedeo version 1.2.1 by ZedSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Zedeo version 1.2.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 21:38:47.040