ZedTV version 4.3.6
ZedTV version 4.3.6 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ZedTV version 4.3.6 from your PCzedsoft
. Open here
where you can get more info on zedsoft. You can read more about about ZedTV version 4.3.6 at http://zedsoft.org
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZedTV folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ZedTV version 4.3.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZedTV\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ZedTV version 4.3.6's main file takes around 2.31 MB (2420224 bytes) and its name is tor.exe.
ZedTV version 4.3.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 118.07 MB (123802006
bytes) on disk.
- curl.exe (2.31 MB)
- enr.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (54.07 MB)
- tor.exe (2.31 MB)
This page is about ZedTV version 4.3.6 version 4.3.6
ZedTV version 4.3.6 is an application offered by the software company zedsoft. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ZedTV version 4.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ZedTV version 4.3.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ZedTV version 4.3.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "ZedTV version 4.3.6". If it exists on your system the ZedTV version 4.3.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ZedTV version 4.3.6 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ZedTV version 4.3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZedTV version 4.3.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://zedsoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZedTV\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ZedTV version 4.3.6.
8. After removing ZedTV version 4.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ZedTV version 4.3.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZedTV version 4.3.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ZedTV version 4.3.6 by zedsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ZedTV version 4.3.6 by zedsoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ZedTV version 4.3.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 15:09:50.103