ZedTV version 3.1
ZedTV version 3.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ZedTV version 3.1 from your PCzedsoft
. You can read more on zedsoft or check for application updates here
. More details about ZedTV version 3.1 can be found at http://zedsoft.org
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZedTV directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall ZedTV version 3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ZedTV\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. zedtv.exe is the ZedTV version 3.1's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.21 MB (1270784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ZedTV version 3.1. They take about 24.72 MB (25925276
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- curl.exe (2.31 MB)
- enr.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (18.83 MB)
- rtmpdump.exe (386.03 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.53 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (298.59 KB)
- zedtv.exe (1.21 MB)
- livestreamer.exe (7.50 KB)
The current page applies to ZedTV version 3.1 version 3.1
ZedTV version 3.1 is a program released by the software company zedsoft. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall ZedTV version 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ZedTV version 3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ZedTV version 3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZedTV version 3.1". If it exists on your system the ZedTV version 3.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ZedTV version 3.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ZedTV version 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZedTV version 3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://zedsoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZedTV\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ZedTV version 3.1.
8. After uninstalling ZedTV version 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ZedTV version 3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZedTV version 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ZedTV version 3.1 by zedsoft from your PC, we are not saying that ZedTV version 3.1 by zedsoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZedTV version 3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:42:32.237