ZedTV version 2.8.9
ZedTV version 2.8.9 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ZedTV version 2.8.9 from your systemzedsoft
. You can find out more on zedsoft or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to ZedTV version 2.8.9 at http://zedsoft.org
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ZedTV directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for ZedTV version 2.8.9 is C:\Program Files\ZedTV\unins000.exe. zedtv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.18 MB (1232896 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ZedTV version 2.8.9. They take an average of 23.16 MB (24285337
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- curl.exe (424.50 KB)
- enr.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (18.83 MB)
- m3u8w.exe (381.00 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (386.03 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.53 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (298.59 KB)
- zedtv.exe (1.18 MB)
- livestreamer.exe (7.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.9
of ZedTV version 2.8.9.
ZedTV version 2.8.9 is a program released by the software company zedsoft. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove ZedTV version 2.8.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ZedTV version 2.8.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ZedTV version 2.8.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZedTV version 2.8.9". If it exists on your system the ZedTV version 2.8.9 program will be found very quickly. When you click ZedTV version 2.8.9 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ZedTV version 2.8.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZedTV version 2.8.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://zedsoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZedTV\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ZedTV version 2.8.9.
8. After removing ZedTV version 2.8.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ZedTV version 2.8.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZedTV version 2.8.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ZedTV version 2.8.9 by zedsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ZedTV version 2.8.9 by zedsoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZedTV version 2.8.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 04:38:04.103