ZedTV version 2.2.7
You can find on this page details on how to remove ZedTV version 2.2.7 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ZedTV version 2.2.7 from your computerczmaster
. Check out here
for more info on czmaster. Please open http://neo-net.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5563
if you want to read more on ZedTV version 2.2.7 on czmaster's website. ZedTV version 2.2.7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZedTV folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall ZedTV version 2.2.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ZedTV\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled zedtv.exe and its approximative size is 657.07 KB (672843 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside ZedTV version 2.2.7. They take about 22.26 MB (23342167
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- curl.exe (424.50 KB)
- enr.exe (464.97 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (18.83 MB)
- m3u8w.exe (572.39 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (386.03 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.53 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (298.59 KB)
- zedtv.exe (657.07 KB)
The current page applies to ZedTV version 2.2.7 version 2.2.7
ZedTV version 2.2.7 is a program marketed by the software company czmaster. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove ZedTV version 2.2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ZedTV version 2.2.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ZedTV version 2.2.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZedTV version 2.2.7". If it exists on your system the ZedTV version 2.2.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ZedTV version 2.2.7 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ZedTV version 2.2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZedTV version 2.2.7:
- The publisher is: http://neo-net.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5563
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZedTV\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ZedTV version 2.2.7.
8. After uninstalling ZedTV version 2.2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ZedTV version 2.2.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ZedTV version 2.2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZedTV version 2.2.7 by czmaster from your PC, we are not saying that ZedTV version 2.2.7 by czmaster is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ZedTV version 2.2.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:28:46.360