Zattoo 3.0.9 beta
You can find below details on how to uninstall Zattoo 3.0.9 beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Zattoo 3.0.9 beta from your PCZattoo Inc.
. You can read more on Zattoo Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Zattoo 3.0.9 beta can be seen at http://www.zattoo.com
. Zattoo 3.0.9 beta is frequently installed in the C:\Programfiler\Zattoo directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Programfiler\Zattoo\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Zattoo 3.0.9 beta. The program's main executable file is titled Zattoo.exe and its approximative size is 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Zattoo 3.0.9 beta. They take 14.66 MB (15368250
bytes) on disk.
- Zattoo1.exe (12.91 MB)
- Zattoo2.exe (928.00 KB)
- Zattoo.exe (48.00 KB)
- zattood.exe (764.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.06 KB)
This data is about Zattoo 3.0.9 beta version 3.0.9
Zattoo 3.0.9 beta is an application released by the software company Zattoo Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Zattoo 3.0.9 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Zattoo 3.0.9 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zattoo 3.0.9 beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zattoo 3.0.9 beta". The Zattoo 3.0.9 beta app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Zattoo 3.0.9 beta in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Zattoo 3.0.9 beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zattoo 3.0.9 beta:
- The software company is: http://www.zattoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programfiler\Zattoo\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Zattoo 3.0.9 beta.
8. After uninstalling Zattoo 3.0.9 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Zattoo 3.0.9 beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zattoo 3.0.9 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zattoo 3.0.9 beta by Zattoo Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Zattoo 3.0.9 beta by Zattoo Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zattoo 3.0.9 beta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:16:39.723