This info is about Zapaleni Ratownicy for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Zapaleni Ratownicy from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Zapaleni Ratownicy is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Alawar.pl\Rescue Frenzy directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Zapaleni Ratownicy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Alawar.pl\Rescue Frenzy\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. RescueFrenzy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.09 MB (2194752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Zapaleni Ratownicy. They take an average of 5.13 MB (5380397
bytes) on disk.
- RescueFrenzy.exe (2.09 MB)
- RescueFrenzy.wrp.exe (2.68 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (364.48 KB)
For other Zapaleni Ratownicy versions please click below:
Zapaleni Ratownicy is a program released by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Zapaleni Ratownicy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Zapaleni Ratownicy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Zapaleni Ratownicy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zapaleni Ratownicy". If it is installed on your PC the Zapaleni Ratownicy app will be found automatically. After you click Zapaleni Ratownicy in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Zapaleni Ratownicy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zapaleni Ratownicy.
8. After removing Zapaleni Ratownicy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Zapaleni Ratownicy that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zapaleni Ratownicy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Zapaleni Ratownicy by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Zapaleni Ratownicy by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Zapaleni Ratownicy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 16:47:12.497