ZamTalk version 7.1
This web page is about ZamTalk version 7.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ZamTalk version 7.1 from your PCZamTalk
. You can read more on ZamTalk or check for application updates here
. More details about ZamTalk version 7.1 can be seen at http://www.zamtalk.com/
. ZamTalk version 7.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove ZamTalk version 7.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ZamTalk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.66 MB (14323424 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ZamTalk version 7.1. They occupy 14.35 MB (15043457
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- ZamTalk.exe (13.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1
of ZamTalk version 7.1.
ZamTalk version 7.1 is a program by the software company ZamTalk. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase ZamTalk version 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ZamTalk version 7.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ZamTalk version 7.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZamTalk version 7.1". If it exists on your system the ZamTalk version 7.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ZamTalk version 7.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ZamTalk version 7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZamTalk version 7.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.zamtalk.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZamTalk version 7.1.
8. After removing ZamTalk version 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZamTalk version 7.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZamTalk version 7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ZamTalk version 7.1 by ZamTalk from your computer, we are not saying that ZamTalk version 7.1 by ZamTalk is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZamTalk version 7.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 12:55:10.533