ZamTalk version 7.1
This web page is about ZamTalk version 7.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ZamTalk version 7.1 from your PCZamTalk
. You can read more on ZamTalk or check for application updates here
. More details about ZamTalk version 7.1 can be seen at http://www.zamtalk.com/
. ZamTalk version 7.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove ZamTalk version 7.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ZamTalk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.66 MB (14323424 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ZamTalk version 7.1. They occupy 14.35 MB (15043457
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- ZamTalk.exe (13.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1
of ZamTalk version 7.1.
ZamTalk version 7.1 is a program by the software company ZamTalk. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase ZamTalk version 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ZamTalk version 7.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ZamTalk version 7.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZamTalk version 7.1". If it is installed on your PC the ZamTalk version 7.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ZamTalk version 7.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ZamTalk version 7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZamTalk version 7.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zamtalk.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZamTalk version 7.1.
8. After removing ZamTalk version 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZamTalk version 7.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZamTalk version 7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ZamTalk version 7.1 by ZamTalk from your computer, we are not saying that ZamTalk version 7.1 by ZamTalk is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZamTalk version 7.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 12:55:10.533