ZamTalk version 2.2.1
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ZamTalk version 2.2.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ZamTalk version 2.2.1 from your systemZamTalk
. Go over here
for more info on ZamTalk. More details about the application ZamTalk version 2.2.1 can be seen at http://www.zamtalk.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ZamTalk version 2.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled ZamTalk.exe and its approximative size is 5.46 MB (5722112 bytes).
ZamTalk version 2.2.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.39 MB (9845223
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- Update.exe (3.25 MB)
- ZamTalk.exe (5.46 MB)
This data is about ZamTalk version 2.2.1 version 2.2.1
ZamTalk version 2.2.1 is a program offered by ZamTalk. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ZamTalk version 2.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ZamTalk version 2.2.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ZamTalk version 2.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZamTalk version 2.2.1". If it exists on your system the ZamTalk version 2.2.1 program will be found automatically. When you click ZamTalk version 2.2.1 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ZamTalk version 2.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZamTalk version 2.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.zamtalk.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ZamTalk version 2.2.1.
8. After removing ZamTalk version 2.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ZamTalk version 2.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZamTalk version 2.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ZamTalk version 2.2.1 by ZamTalk from your PC, nor are we saying that ZamTalk version 2.2.1 by ZamTalk is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZamTalk version 2.2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 12:00:15.293