ZamTalk version 1.2.3
This page contains detailed information on how to remove ZamTalk version 1.2.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ZamTalk version 1.2.3 from your computerZamTalk
. You can find out more on ZamTalk or check for application updates here
. More data about the application ZamTalk version 1.2.3 can be found at http://www.zamtalk.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove ZamTalk version 1.2.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ZamTalk.exe and its approximative size is 5.46 MB (5722624 bytes).
ZamTalk version 1.2.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.14 MB (6441121
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- ZamTalk.exe (5.46 MB)
The current page applies to ZamTalk version 1.2.3 version 1.2.3
ZamTalk version 1.2.3 is an application offered by ZamTalk. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove ZamTalk version 1.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ZamTalk version 1.2.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ZamTalk version 1.2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "ZamTalk version 1.2.3". If it is installed on your PC the ZamTalk version 1.2.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ZamTalk version 1.2.3 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ZamTalk version 1.2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZamTalk version 1.2.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.zamtalk.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ZamTalk\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ZamTalk version 1.2.3.
8. After uninstalling ZamTalk version 1.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZamTalk version 1.2.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZamTalk version 1.2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ZamTalk version 1.2.3 by ZamTalk from your PC, nor are we saying that ZamTalk version 1.2.3 by ZamTalk is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZamTalk version 1.2.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:52:58.410