Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user) from your PCVNG Corp.
. Open here
where you can get more info on VNG Corp.. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Zalo folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Zalo\Uninstall Zalo.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 724.42 KB (741808 bytes) on disk and is called Zalo.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user). They occupy 49.91 MB (52334896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sl.exe (351.02 KB)
- Uninstall Zalo.exe (263.18 KB)
- Zalo.exe (724.42 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- Zalo.exe (47.60 MB)
- Zalo.exe (566.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.2.2
of Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user).
Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user) is a program offered by the software company VNG Corp.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user)". The Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user) program will be found very quickly. When you select Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user) in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user).
8. After uninstalling Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user) by VNG Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user) by VNG Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Zalo 19.2.2 (only current user) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 10:44:28.780