Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88
Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88 from your systemZalakerámia Zrt.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Zalakerámia Zrt.. More details about Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88 can be seen at www.zalakeramia.hu
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zalakerámia folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zalakerámia\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled zalaker.exe and it has a size of 1.92 MB (2010624 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88. They occupy about 3.79 MB (3969519
bytes) on disk.
- Katalogus.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.48 KB)
- zalaker.exe (1.92 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.88
of Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88.
Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88 is a program by Zalakerámia Zrt.. Some users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88". If it exists on your system the Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88 application will be found very quickly. When you select Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88:
- The publisher is: www.zalakeramia.hu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zalakerámia\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88.
8. After removing Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88 by Zalakerámia Zrt. from your computer, nor are we saying that Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88 by Zalakerámia Zrt. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Zalakerámia Térvarázs 3.88 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 07:23:57.160