This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Zack Zero for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Zack Zero from your PCCrocodile Entertainment
. Open here
for more information on Crocodile Entertainment. Please open http://www.google.com
if you want to read more on Zack Zero on Crocodile Entertainment's page. Usually the Zack Zero program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zack Zero directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zack Zero\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Zack Zero. The program's main executable file is labeled ZackZero.exe and it has a size of 3.33 MB (3489792 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Zack Zero. They take about 5.23 MB (5480819
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ZackZero.exe (3.33 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
This data is about Zack Zero version 1.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Zack Zero versions:
Zack Zero is an application marketed by the software company Crocodile Entertainment. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Zack Zero is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Zack Zero from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Zack Zero or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zack Zero". If it is installed on your PC the Zack Zero program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Zack Zero in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Zack Zero, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zack Zero:
- The software company is: http://www.google.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zack Zero\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zack Zero.
8. After uninstalling Zack Zero, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zack Zero which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zack Zero with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Zack Zero by Crocodile Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that Zack Zero by Crocodile Entertainment is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zack Zero in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:54:39.047