ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3
ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 from your computerZTE Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on ZTE Corporation. More information about the software ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 can be found at http://www.zte.com.cn
. ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE\UDS directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE\UDS\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 708.00 KB (724992 bytes) on disk and is titled VPN.exe.
ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 36.43 MB (38204427
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReporter.exe (220.00 KB)
- logondetect.exe (133.13 KB)
- NetworkDiagnose32.exe (2.38 MB)
- NetworkDiagnose64.exe (3.67 MB)
- RemoveIEEE802.1X.exe (68.36 KB)
- ScreenSaver.exe (48.00 KB)
- SecurityCheckService.exe (428.00 KB)
- SecurityRepairTool.exe (3.44 MB)
- SetChromeCookie.exe (3.90 MB)
- SSLVpnHelper64.exe (483.00 KB)
- UDS VPN 802.1X Fix.exe (418.01 KB)
- UdsHelpTool.exe (880.00 KB)
- UDSTool.exe (628.00 KB)
- UDSTool64.exe (777.00 KB)
- UdsUserTool.exe (308.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (74.44 KB)
- UpdFrmClient.exe (2.35 MB)
- VPN.exe (708.00 KB)
- zte sslvpn.exe (2.12 MB)
- zte sslvpn_64.exe (2.55 MB)
- zte sslvpn_win10.exe (1.67 MB)
- zte sslvpn_win10_64.exe (2.09 MB)
- ZTE UDS AM.exe (282.68 KB)
- ZTE UDS AV_Agent.exe (5.72 MB)
- KillNotes.exe (20.00 KB)
- WinPcap.exe (606.08 KB)
The current page applies to ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 releases:
ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 is a program offered by the software company ZTE Corporation. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3". The ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 program will be found very quickly. When you select ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE\UDS\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3.
8. After uninstalling ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 by ZTE Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZTE UDS VPN V3.4.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 03:25:18.633