ZTE ClearSMS Tool
This web page is about ZTE ClearSMS Tool for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ZTE ClearSMS Tool from your systemZTEMT
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ZTEMT. ZTE ClearSMS Tool is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTEMT\ZTE ClearSMS Tool folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for ZTE ClearSMS Tool is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTEMT\ZTE ClearSMS Tool\unins000.exe. ClearSMS.exe is the ZTE ClearSMS Tool's primary executable file and it takes close to 56.00 KB (57344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ZTE ClearSMS Tool. They take an average of 735.28 KB (752922
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- ClearSMS.exe (56.00 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall ZTE ClearSMS Tool you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall ZTE ClearSMS Tool:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ZTE ClearSMS Tool when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTEMT\ZTE ClearSMS Tool
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ZTEMT\ZTE ClearSMS Tool
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTEMT\ZTE ClearSMS Tool\bin\ClearSMS.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTEMT\ZTE ClearSMS Tool\bin\driver.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTEMT\ZTE ClearSMS Tool\bin\driver\Vista\AMD64\CT_ZTEMT_U_MDM.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTEMT\ZTE ClearSMS Tool\bin\driver\Vista\AMD64\CT_ZTEMT_U_SER.inf
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZTE ClearSMS Tool_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ZTEMT\ZTE ClearSMS Tool
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZTE ClearSMS Tool_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZTE ClearSMS Tool_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZTE ClearSMS Tool_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZTE ClearSMS Tool_is1\QuietUninstallString
ZTE ClearSMS Tool is an application marketed by ZTEMT. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ZTE ClearSMS Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ZTE ClearSMS Tool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ZTE ClearSMS Tool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZTE ClearSMS Tool". The ZTE ClearSMS Tool app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ZTE ClearSMS Tool in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ZTE ClearSMS Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ZTE ClearSMS Tool.
8. After removing ZTE ClearSMS Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ZTE ClearSMS Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ZTE ClearSMS Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ZTE ClearSMS Tool by ZTEMT from your PC, nor are we saying that ZTE ClearSMS Tool by ZTEMT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZTE ClearSMS Tool supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 18:04:19.563