ZTE CDMA Driver
ZTE CDMA Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ZTE CDMA Driver from your computerZTE
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ZTE. More details about ZTE CDMA Driver can be seen at
. Usually the ZTE CDMA Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ZTE CDMA Driver directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ZTE CDMA Driver is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 32.99 KB (33785 bytes) on disk and is called remove.exe.
ZTE CDMA Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 32.99 KB (33785
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ZTE CDMA Driver.
ZTE CDMA Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ZTE CDMA Driver from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE CDMA Driver
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE CDMA Driver\remove.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE CDMA Driver\zte_diagnmea32.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE CDMA Driver\ZTEdiagnmea6k.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE CDMA Driver\zteusbmdm32.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE CDMA Driver\ZTEusbmdm32.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE CDMA Driver\zteusbmodem.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE CDMA Driver\zteusbserial.cat
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ZTE\ZTE CDMA Driver
ZTE CDMA Driver is a program released by the software company ZTE. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove ZTE CDMA Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ZTE CDMA Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ZTE CDMA Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ZTE CDMA Driver". If it exists on your system the ZTE CDMA Driver app will be found automatically. After you click ZTE CDMA Driver in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ZTE CDMA Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZTE CDMA Driver:
- The publisher is:
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ZTE CDMA Driver.
8. After removing ZTE CDMA Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ZTE CDMA Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZTE CDMA Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ZTE CDMA Driver by ZTE from your PC, we are not saying that ZTE CDMA Driver by ZTE is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZTE CDMA Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 17:32:34.183