ZPlayer version 3.6.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove ZPlayer version 3.6.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ZPlayer version 3.6.0 from your systemZ Software
. Further information on Z Software can be found here
. Click on https://sites.google.com/site/zankurosoftware/
to get more details about ZPlayer version 3.6.0 on Z Software's website. ZPlayer version 3.6.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZPlayer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\ZPlayer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ZPlayer version 3.6.0. ZPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 45.44 MB (47644672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ZPlayer version 3.6.0. They occupy about 46.13 MB (48369829
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- ZPlayer.exe (45.44 MB)
This info is about ZPlayer version 3.6.0 version 3.6.0
ZPlayer version 3.6.0 is an application by Z Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase ZPlayer version 3.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ZPlayer version 3.6.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ZPlayer version 3.6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZPlayer version 3.6.0". The ZPlayer version 3.6.0 program will be found automatically. After you click ZPlayer version 3.6.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ZPlayer version 3.6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZPlayer version 3.6.0:
- The web site of the application is: https://sites.google.com/site/zankurosoftware/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZPlayer version 3.6.0.
8. After uninstalling ZPlayer version 3.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZPlayer version 3.6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZPlayer version 3.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ZPlayer version 3.6.0 by Z Software from your computer, we are not saying that ZPlayer version 3.6.0 by Z Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZPlayer version 3.6.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 07:33:46.347