ZPlayer version 3.6.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove ZPlayer version 3.6.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ZPlayer version 3.6.0 from your systemZ Software
. Further information on Z Software can be found here
. Click on https://sites.google.com/site/zankurosoftware/
to get more details about ZPlayer version 3.6.0 on Z Software's website. ZPlayer version 3.6.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZPlayer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\ZPlayer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ZPlayer version 3.6.0. ZPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 45.44 MB (47644672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ZPlayer version 3.6.0. They occupy about 46.13 MB (48369829
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- ZPlayer.exe (45.44 MB)
This info is about ZPlayer version 3.6.0 version 3.6.0
ZPlayer version 3.6.0 is an application by Z Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase ZPlayer version 3.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ZPlayer version 3.6.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ZPlayer version 3.6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ZPlayer version 3.6.0". If it is installed on your PC the ZPlayer version 3.6.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ZPlayer version 3.6.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ZPlayer version 3.6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZPlayer version 3.6.0:
- The web site of the application is: https://sites.google.com/site/zankurosoftware/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZPlayer version 3.6.0.
8. After uninstalling ZPlayer version 3.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZPlayer version 3.6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZPlayer version 3.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ZPlayer version 3.6.0 by Z Software from your computer, we are not saying that ZPlayer version 3.6.0 by Z Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZPlayer version 3.6.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 07:33:46.347