ZOC Terminal 6.2
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ZOC Terminal 6.2 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall ZOC Terminal 6.2 from your PCEmTec Innovative Software
. Additional info about EmTec Innovative Software can be seen here
. More info about the application ZOC Terminal 6.2 can be found at http://www.emtec.com
. Usually the ZOC Terminal 6.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC6 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ZOC Terminal 6.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC6\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. zoc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.12 MB (2221496 bytes) on disk.
ZOC Terminal 6.2 is composed of the following executables which take 2.76 MB (2898800
bytes) on disk:
- Setup.exe (637.43 KB)
- ssh.exe (10.00 KB)
- sshsession.exe (6.00 KB)
- telnet.exe (8.00 KB)
- zoc.exe (2.12 MB)
This web page is about ZOC Terminal 6.2 version 6.26
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ZOC Terminal 6.2:
ZOC Terminal 6.2 is an application by EmTec Innovative Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase ZOC Terminal 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ZOC Terminal 6.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ZOC Terminal 6.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZOC Terminal 6.2". If it exists on your system the ZOC Terminal 6.2 program will be found very quickly. After you click ZOC Terminal 6.2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ZOC Terminal 6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZOC Terminal 6.2:
- The software company is: http://www.emtec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC6\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ZOC Terminal 6.2.
8. After uninstalling ZOC Terminal 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZOC Terminal 6.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZOC Terminal 6.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ZOC Terminal 6.2 by EmTec Innovative Software from your computer, nor are we saying that ZOC Terminal 6.2 by EmTec Innovative Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZOC Terminal 6.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 23:08:49.847