You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ZKBiolock 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ZKBiolock 18.104.22.168 from your systemLockSoftware
. Check out here
for more details on LockSoftware. Please follow http://www.zksoftware.com
if you want to read more on ZKBiolock 22.214.171.124 on LockSoftware's page. ZKBiolock 126.96.36.199 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ZKBiolock directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling ZKBiolock 188.8.131.52 is "C:\Program Files\ZKBiolock\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ZKBiolock 184.108.40.206's primary file takes around 7.14 MB (7491584 bytes) and is named LockSoftware.exe.
ZKBiolock 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.44 MB (18283232
bytes) on disk.
- EXCEL.EXE (9.61 MB)
- LockSoftware.exe (7.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to ZKBiolock 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
ZKBiolock 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by LockSoftware. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ZKBiolock 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ZKBiolock 184.108.40.206 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ZKBiolock 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZKBiolock 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the ZKBiolock 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. After you click ZKBiolock 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ZKBiolock 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZKBiolock 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.zksoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ZKBiolock\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ZKBiolock 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling ZKBiolock 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ZKBiolock 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZKBiolock 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ZKBiolock 188.8.131.52 by LockSoftware from your computer, nor are we saying that ZKBiolock 184.108.40.206 by LockSoftware is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZKBiolock 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 21:25:15.040