ZIP2FIX version 1.0
This info is about ZIP2FIX version 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ZIP2FIX version 1.0 from your PCLeeLu Soft
. Open here
for more info on LeeLu Soft. You can read more about about ZIP2FIX version 1.0 at http://leelusoft.blogspot.com/
. ZIP2FIX version 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZIP2FIX folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. ZIP2FIX version 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZIP2FIX\unins000.exe. ZFX.exe is the ZIP2FIX version 1.0's main executable file and it takes approximately 527.50 KB (540160 bytes) on disk.
ZIP2FIX version 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.20 MB (1255198
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- ZFX.exe (527.50 KB)
The current page applies to ZIP2FIX version 1.0 version 1.0
ZIP2FIX version 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company LeeLu Soft. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall ZIP2FIX version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ZIP2FIX version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ZIP2FIX version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZIP2FIX version 1.0". If it exists on your system the ZIP2FIX version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ZIP2FIX version 1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ZIP2FIX version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZIP2FIX version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://leelusoft.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZIP2FIX\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ZIP2FIX version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling ZIP2FIX version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZIP2FIX version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZIP2FIX version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ZIP2FIX version 1.0 by LeeLu Soft from your PC, we are not saying that ZIP2FIX version 1.0 by LeeLu Soft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZIP2FIX version 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 17:36:20.690