ZBrush2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ZBrush2 from your systemPixologic, Inc.
. Additional info about Pixologic, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.zbrush.com
to get more details about ZBrush2 on Pixologic, Inc.'s website. ZBrush2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Pixologic directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for ZBrush2 is "C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush2\UninstallerData\Uninstall ZBrush2.exe". Uninstall ZBrush2.exe is the ZBrush2's primary executable file and it occupies about 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk.
ZBrush2 is comprised of the following executables which take 462.66 KB (473768
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall ZBrush2.exe (312.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to ZBrush2 version 126.96.36.199
If planning to uninstall ZBrush2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall ZBrush2:
- C:\Program Files\Pixologic
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush2\UninstallerData\resource\iawin32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush2\UninstallerData\resource\remove.exe
- C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush2\UninstallerData\resource\ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush2\UninstallerData\Uninstall ZBrush2.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Pixologic\
ZBrush2 is an application offered by the software company Pixologic, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall ZBrush2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ZBrush2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ZBrush2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZBrush2". If it is installed on your PC the ZBrush2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ZBrush2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ZBrush2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZBrush2:
- The software company is: http://www.zbrush.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush2\UninstallerData\Uninstall ZBrush2.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZBrush2.
8. After uninstalling ZBrush2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ZBrush2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZBrush2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZBrush2 by Pixologic, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ZBrush2 by Pixologic, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ZBrush2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 03:42:09.350