ZAR X is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ZAR X from your systemwww.z-a-recovery.com
. Open here
for more info on www.z-a-recovery.com. Please open http://www.z-a-recovery.com
if you want to read more on ZAR X on www.z-a-recovery.com's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ZAR folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall ZAR X by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ZAR\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ZAR.exe is the ZAR X's primary executable file and it occupies circa 8.78 MB (9204736 bytes) on disk.
ZAR X is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.49 MB (9952018
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (729.77 KB)
- ZAR.exe (8.78 MB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove ZAR X from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ZAR X:Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\ZAR\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\ZAR\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\ZAR\ZAR.exe
ZAR X is a program by the software company www.z-a-recovery.com. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ZAR X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ZAR X from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ZAR X or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZAR X". The ZAR X program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ZAR X in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ZAR X, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZAR X:
- The software company is: http://www.z-a-recovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZAR\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ZAR X.
8. After uninstalling ZAR X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZAR X which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZAR X using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZAR X by www.z-a-recovery.com from your PC, nor are we saying that ZAR X by www.z-a-recovery.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZAR X supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:24:24.870