Z5 Desktop is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Z5 Desktop from your systemZVRS
. Take a look here
for more information on ZVRS. Z5 Desktop is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZVRS folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Z5 Desktop is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZVRS\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Z5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.89 MB (7227120 bytes) on disk.
Z5 Desktop contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.32 MB (20260515
bytes) on disk.
- autoupdate.exe (6.34 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.09 MB)
- Z5.exe (6.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.3.01890
of Z5 Desktop.
Z5 Desktop is a program released by ZVRS. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Z5 Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Z5 Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Z5 Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Z5 Desktop". The Z5 Desktop application will be found automatically. After you click Z5 Desktop in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Z5 Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Z5 Desktop.
8. After removing Z5 Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Z5 Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Z5 Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Z5 Desktop by ZVRS from your computer, we are not saying that Z5 Desktop by ZVRS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Z5 Desktop supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 10:01:00.463