Z5 Desktop is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Z5 Desktop from your systemZVRS
. Take a look here
for more information on ZVRS. Z5 Desktop is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZVRS folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Z5 Desktop is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZVRS\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Z5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.89 MB (7227120 bytes) on disk.
Z5 Desktop contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.32 MB (20260515
bytes) on disk.
- autoupdate.exe (6.34 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.09 MB)
- Z5.exe (6.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.3.01890
of Z5 Desktop.
Z5 Desktop is a program released by ZVRS. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Z5 Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Z5 Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Z5 Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "Z5 Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the Z5 Desktop application will be found very quickly. When you click Z5 Desktop in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Z5 Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Z5 Desktop.
8. After removing Z5 Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Z5 Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Z5 Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Z5 Desktop by ZVRS from your computer, we are not saying that Z5 Desktop by ZVRS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Z5 Desktop supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 10:01:00.463