You can find below details on how to remove Z3TA+ 2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Z3TA+ 2 from your PCCakewalk Music Software
. More information about Cakewalk Music Software can be read here
. Please follow http://www.cakewalk.com
if you want to read more on Z3TA+ 2 on Cakewalk Music Software's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Z3TA+ 2 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Z3TA+ 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Z3TA+ 2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 12.64 KB (12944 bytes) on disk and is called RegHelp.exe.
Z3TA+ 2 contains of the executables below. They take 1,005.18 KB (1029304
bytes) on disk.
- RegHelp.exe (12.64 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Z3TA+ 2. You can find here a few links to other Z3TA+ 2 versions:
Z3TA+ 2 is an application marketed by the software company Cakewalk Music Software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Z3TA+ 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Z3TA+ 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Z3TA+ 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Z3TA+ 2". If it exists on your system the Z3TA+ 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Z3TA+ 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Z3TA+ 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Z3TA+ 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Z3TA+ 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Z3TA+ 2.
8. After removing Z3TA+ 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Z3TA+ 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Z3TA+ 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Z3TA+ 2 by Cakewalk Music Software from your PC, we are not saying that Z3TA+ 2 by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Z3TA+ 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 17:52:46.493