This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Z-Info 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Z-Info 220.127.116.11 from your systemlrepacks.ru
. You can read more on lrepacks.ru or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Z-Info 18.104.22.168 can be seen at https://lrepacks.ru/
. Z-Info 22.214.171.124 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z-Info directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Z-Info 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Z-Info\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Z-Info 188.8.131.52's main file takes around 3.55 MB (3724296 bytes) and is called cpuz.exe.
Z-Info 184.108.40.206 is composed of the following executables which take 12.17 MB (12763797
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz.exe (3.55 MB)
- gpuz.exe (5.33 MB)
- pciz.exe (1.39 MB)
- ssdz.exe (1,022.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
The current web page applies to Z-Info 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Z-Info 22.214.171.124 is an application offered by lrepacks.ru. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Z-Info 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Z-Info 188.8.131.52 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Z-Info 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Z-Info 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Z-Info 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. When you click Z-Info 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Z-Info 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Z-Info 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: https://lrepacks.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z-Info\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Z-Info 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Z-Info 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Z-Info 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Z-Info 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Z-Info 126.96.36.199 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, we are not saying that Z-Info 188.8.131.52 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Z-Info 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 06:18:16.683