Z-Info 126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Z-Info 188.8.131.52 from your PClrepacks.ru
. You can read more on lrepacks.ru or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Z-Info 184.108.40.206 can be seen at https://lrepacks.ru/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z-Info directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Z-Info\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Z-Info 220.127.116.11. The application's main executable file occupies 3.36 MB (3520760 bytes) on disk and is titled cpuz.exe.
Z-Info 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.25 MB (10743030
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (3.36 MB)
- gpuz.exe (4.99 MB)
- ssdz.exe (1,022.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (921.83 KB)
The current page applies to Z-Info 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Z-Info 188.8.131.52 is a program released by the software company lrepacks.ru. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Z-Info 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Z-Info 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Z-Info 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "Z-Info 22.214.171.124". The Z-Info 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. After you click Z-Info 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Z-Info 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Z-Info 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: https://lrepacks.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z-Info\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Z-Info 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Z-Info 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Z-Info 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Z-Info 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Z-Info 184.108.40.206 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Z-Info 220.127.116.11 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Z-Info 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 12:27:29.457