This page contains detailed information on how to remove Z-Info 1.0.25 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Z-Info 1.0.25 from your systemlrepacks.ru
. Further information on lrepacks.ru can be found here
. Click on https://lrepacks.ru/
to get more info about Z-Info 1.0.25 on lrepacks.ru's website. Z-Info 1.0.25 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z-Info folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Z-Info 1.0.25 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Z-Info\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. cpuz.exe is the Z-Info 1.0.25's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.87 MB (4057880 bytes) on disk.
Z-Info 1.0.25 is composed of the following executables which take 14.57 MB (15281365
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz.exe (3.87 MB)
- gpuz.exe (7.42 MB)
- pciz.exe (1.39 MB)
- ssdz.exe (1,022.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
This web page is about Z-Info 1.0.25 version 1.0.25
Z-Info 1.0.25 is an application offered by the software company lrepacks.ru. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Z-Info 1.0.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Z-Info 1.0.25 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Z-Info 1.0.25 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Z-Info 1.0.25". If it exists on your system the Z-Info 1.0.25 program will be found automatically. When you click Z-Info 1.0.25 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Z-Info 1.0.25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Z-Info 1.0.25:
- The web site of the application is: https://lrepacks.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z-Info\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Z-Info 1.0.25.
8. After removing Z-Info 1.0.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Z-Info 1.0.25 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Z-Info 1.0.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Z-Info 1.0.25 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Z-Info 1.0.25 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Z-Info 1.0.25 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 03:06:13.540