You can find below details on how to remove Z-Info 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Z-Info 220.127.116.11 from your PClrepacks.ru
. You can find out more on lrepacks.ru or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Z-Info 18.104.22.168 can be found at https://lrepacks.ru/
. Z-Info 22.214.171.124 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z-Info directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Z-Info 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Z-Info\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Z-Info 188.8.131.52's primary file takes about 3.75 MB (3927184 bytes) and is named cpuz.exe.
The executable files below are part of Z-Info 184.108.40.206. They occupy an average of 13.77 MB (14434918
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (3.75 MB)
- gpuz.exe (6.74 MB)
- pciz.exe (1.39 MB)
- ssdz.exe (1,022.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (921.83 KB)
This data is about Z-Info 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Z-Info 22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by lrepacks.ru. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Z-Info 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Z-Info 188.8.131.52 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Z-Info 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Z-Info 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Z-Info 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. After you select Z-Info 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Z-Info 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Z-Info 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: https://lrepacks.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z-Info\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Z-Info 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Z-Info 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Z-Info 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Z-Info 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Z-Info 126.96.36.199 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Z-Info 188.8.131.52 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Z-Info 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 10:56:36.237