You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Z-Cron for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Z-Cron from your systemIMU Andreas Baumann
. More information about IMU Andreas Baumann can be found here
. More information about the app Z-Cron can be seen at http://www.zcron.de
. You can remove Z-Cron by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\windows\AKDeInstall.exe /x "C:\Program Files (x86)\Z-Cron\unins2.dat". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Z-Cron's main file takes about 659.01 KB (674824 bytes) and is named z-cron.exe.
The executables below are part of Z-Cron. They occupy an average of 893.98 KB (915440
bytes) on disk.
- z-cron.exe (659.01 KB)
- z-manager.exe (123.49 KB)
- z-wecker.exe (111.48 KB)
The current page applies to Z-Cron version 4.6
only. You can find here a few links to other Z-Cron versions:
...click to view all...
Z-Cron is a program by IMU Andreas Baumann. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Z-Cron is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Z-Cron from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Z-Cron or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Z-Cron". If it is installed on your PC the Z-Cron program will be found automatically. After you select Z-Cron in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Z-Cron, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Z-Cron:
- The software company is: http://www.zcron.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\windows\AKDeInstall.exe /x "C:\Program Files (x86)\Z-Cron\unins2.dat"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Z-Cron.
8. After removing Z-Cron, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Z-Cron which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Z-Cron with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Z-Cron by IMU Andreas Baumann from your computer, nor are we saying that Z-Cron by IMU Andreas Baumann is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Z-Cron in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 14:12:35.663