YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto
YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto from your PCk-rlitos.com
. Open here
for more information on k-rlitos.com. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\themes\Seven theme\YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\themes\Seven theme\YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto\unins000.exe". YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto's main file takes around 769.99 KB (788469 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto is comprised of the following executables which take 769.99 KB (788469
bytes) on disk:
YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto is a program offered by the software company k-rlitos.com. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto or simply activate the Search field and type in "YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto". If it exists on your system the YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto app will be found automatically. After you click YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto.
8. After uninstalling YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto by k-rlitos.com from your PC, we are not saying that YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto by k-rlitos.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall YukinoYukinoshita by HatsuAnto in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 01:18:55.780