This info is about Yubby for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Yubby from your computerCRM Ltd
. Go over here
for more details on CRM Ltd. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CRMSvc folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Yubby by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CRMSvc\CRMSvc.exe --uninst. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.40 MB (1470976 bytes) on disk and is named CRMSvc.exe.
Yubby contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.40 MB (1470976
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2067
of Yubby. You can find here a few links to other Yubby releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Yubby we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Yubby from your PC:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Yubby is a program released by the software company CRM Ltd. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Yubby is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Yubby from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Yubby or simply click the Search field and type in "Yubby". If it is installed on your PC the Yubby program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Yubby in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Yubby, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Yubby.
8. After uninstalling Yubby, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Yubby that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yubby using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yubby by CRM Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Yubby by CRM Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yubby in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-14 13:09:54.997