Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
This web page is about Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist from your systemOther Ocean Interactive
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Other Ocean Interactive. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist folder (same installation drive as Windows). Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled YuGiOh.exe and occupies 15.06 MB (15795200 bytes).
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 43.43 MB (45543096
bytes) on disk.
- YuGiOh.exe (15.06 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.78 MB)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist is a program marketed by the software company Other Ocean Interactive. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist or simply click the Search field and type in "Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist". If it exists on your system the Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist.
8. After removing Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist by Other Ocean Interactive from your PC, we are not saying that Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist by Other Ocean Interactive is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 21:13:03.957