This info is about Yrefresher 1.00 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Yrefresher 1.00 from your computerYoconsoft
. You can read more on Yoconsoft or check for application updates here
. Further information about Yrefresher 1.00 can be found at http://yoconsoft.hypermart.net
. Yrefresher 1.00 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YRefresher directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Yrefresher 1.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\YRefresher\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 70.47 KB (72164 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
Yrefresher 1.00 is comprised of the following executables which take 70.47 KB (72164
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Yrefresher 1.00.
If planning to uninstall Yrefresher 1.00 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Yrefresher 1.00 is an application marketed by the software company Yoconsoft. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Yrefresher 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Yrefresher 1.00 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Yrefresher 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yrefresher 1.00". The Yrefresher 1.00 app will be found very quickly. When you select Yrefresher 1.00 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Yrefresher 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yrefresher 1.00:
- The publisher is: http://yoconsoft.hypermart.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YRefresher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Yrefresher 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Yrefresher 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Yrefresher 1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yrefresher 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Yrefresher 1.00 by Yoconsoft from your PC, we are not saying that Yrefresher 1.00 by Yoconsoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Yrefresher 1.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 07:20:07.833