This web page is about Youtube Installer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Youtube Installer from your computerAsus
. Take a look here
for more details on Asus. Youtube Installer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Youtube Installer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. YouTube.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.58 MB (67718656 bytes) on disk.
Youtube Installer is comprised of the following executables which take 65.02 MB (68173320
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (444.01 KB)
- YouTube.exe (64.58 MB)
This data is about Youtube Installer version 1.0
Youtube Installer is an application by Asus. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Youtube Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Youtube Installer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Youtube Installer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube Installer". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube Installer application will be found very quickly. When you select Youtube Installer in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Youtube Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube Installer.
8. After removing Youtube Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube Installer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Youtube Installer by Asus from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube Installer by Asus is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube Installer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 09:36:21.887