This web page is about Youtube Installer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Youtube Installer from your computerAsus
. Take a look here
for more details on Asus. Youtube Installer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Youtube Installer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. YouTube.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.58 MB (67718656 bytes) on disk.
Youtube Installer is comprised of the following executables which take 65.02 MB (68173320
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (444.01 KB)
- YouTube.exe (64.58 MB)
This data is about Youtube Installer version 1.0
Youtube Installer is an application by Asus. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Youtube Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Youtube Installer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Youtube Installer or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube Installer". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube Installer app will be found very quickly. After you click Youtube Installer in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube Installer.
8. After removing Youtube Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube Installer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Youtube Installer by Asus from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube Installer by Asus is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube Installer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 09:36:21.887