This web page is about YourSecretHookUp for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall YourSecretHookUp from your PCYourSecretHookUp
. Open here
where you can find out more on YourSecretHookUp. Usually the YourSecretHookUp program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. YourSecretHookUp's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled msedge_proxy.exe and its approximative size is 731.38 KB (748936 bytes).
The executable files below are part of YourSecretHookUp. They take an average of 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
YourSecretHookUp is an application marketed by the software company YourSecretHookUp. Some people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove YourSecretHookUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall YourSecretHookUp from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find YourSecretHookUp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YourSecretHookUp". If it is installed on your PC the YourSecretHookUp application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select YourSecretHookUp in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about YourSecretHookUp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YourSecretHookUp.
8. After uninstalling YourSecretHookUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of YourSecretHookUp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YourSecretHookUp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove YourSecretHookUp by YourSecretHookUp from your computer, nor are we saying that YourSecretHookUp by YourSecretHookUp is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove YourSecretHookUp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:01:23.527