YourPorn is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall YourPorn from your systemYourPorn Network Technology Co. Ltd.
. Further information on YourPorn Network Technology Co. Ltd. can be found here
. More information about YourPorn can be seen at http://www.yourpornx.com/
. YourPorn is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourPorn directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for YourPorn is C:\Program Files (x86)\YourPorn\uninst.exe. YourPorn's primary file takes about 1.52 MB (1588920 bytes) and its name is YourPorn.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside YourPorn. They take about 2.73 MB (2862632
bytes) on disk.
- PornSvc.exe (136.18 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.08 MB)
- YourPorn.exe (1.52 MB)
This data is about YourPorn version 1.0.1227.1100
only. For other YourPorn versions please click below:
YourPorn is a program by the software company YourPorn Network Technology Co. Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove YourPorn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete YourPorn from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find YourPorn or simply activate the Search field and type in "YourPorn". If it exists on your system the YourPorn application will be found very quickly. After you click YourPorn in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about YourPorn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourPorn:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourpornx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YourPorn\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YourPorn.
8. After uninstalling YourPorn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YourPorn which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YourPorn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove YourPorn by YourPorn Network Technology Co. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that YourPorn by YourPorn Network Technology Co. Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove YourPorn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 20:33:54.020