YourFileDownloader is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttps://eu.yfloader.com
. More information about https://eu.yfloader.com can be seen here
. Further information about YourFileDownloader can be found at https://eu.yfloader.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for YourFileDownloader is "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe". YourFileDownloader's main file takes about 1.20 MB (1257984 bytes) and is called YourFileDownloader.exe.
The executable files below are part of YourFileDownloader. They occupy about 5.81 MB (6087168
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.95 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.15.26
of YourFileDownloader. For other YourFileDownloader versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall YourFileDownloader:
The files below were left behind on your disk by YourFileDownloader's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\YourFileDownloader
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
YourFileDownloader is an application released by https://eu.yfloader.com. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove YourFileDownloader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the YourFileDownloader app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click YourFileDownloader in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The software company is: https://eu.yfloader.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall YourFileDownloader by https://eu.yfloader.com from your PC, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by https://eu.yfloader.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 11:37:16.170