This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttps://us.yfloader.com
. You can find out more on https://us.yfloader.com or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to YourFileDownloader at https://us.yfloader.com
. YourFileDownloader is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for YourFileDownloader is C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe. Downloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.66 MB (1739264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with YourFileDownloader. They occupy about 4.55 MB (4770296
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.89 MB)
The current web page applies to YourFileDownloader version 2.15.26
only. You can find here a few links to other YourFileDownloader versions:
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you remove YourFileDownloader from your PC.Registry keys:
YourFileDownloader is an application marketed by the software company https://us.yfloader.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall YourFileDownloader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the YourFileDownloader program will be found very quickly. After you click YourFileDownloader in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: https://us.yfloader.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall YourFileDownloader by https://us.yfloader.com from your PC, nor are we saying that YourFileDownloader by https://us.yfloader.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-24 04:31:50.247