You can find below detailed information on how to remove YourFileDownloader for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://yourfiledl.com
. You can find out more on http://yourfiledl.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://yourfiledl.com
if you want to read more on YourFileDownloader on http://yourfiledl.com's web page. Usually the YourFileDownloader application is found in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for YourFileDownloader is C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe. YourFileDownloader's main file takes around 1.20 MB (1257984 bytes) and is named YourFileDownloader.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in YourFileDownloader. They take 9.33 MB (9782136
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.47 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.20 MB)
The current page applies to YourFileDownloader version 2.15.22
alone. You can find below info on other versions of YourFileDownloader:
Several files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove YourFileDownloader from your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
YourFileDownloader is a program released by http://yourfiledl.com. Some users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove YourFileDownloader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". The YourFileDownloader application will be found very quickly. When you select YourFileDownloader in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://yourfiledl.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledl.com from your PC, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledl.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 06:39:20.650